We recruit new HSAA members in 2017!
International students who study in Hiroshima work as a Hiroshima Study Abroad Ambassadors (HSAA).
They share Hiroshima’s attractions and information about student life in Hiroshima with the rest of the world through SNS and website.
We recruit new members in 2017!
Would you join us and share your experience about studying and living in Hiroshima?
｜GOAL of HSAA
• Promote study abroad to Hiroshima
• Serve as a bridge between international students and local community
• Develop a sense of responsibility and autonomy
• Post articles featuring information on student life and attractions in Hiroshima on SNS and websites.
• Join HSAA meetings and plan events that will lead to posting more interesting articles
• Join local events when we receive requests from other organizations
• International students who belong to a university, collage or Japanese language school in Hiroshima.
• Be able to communicate in simple Japanese (or English).
• Have your own Facebook account.
• Work actively and independently, and have a sense of responsibility as the HSAA.
• Make efforts and try hard to achieve your goals.
• Post articles on Facebook regularly.
• Be able to communicate interactively with other members from different schools or countries.
• We will pay travel expenses for HSAA events and meetings.
• No remuneration.
• You will be an HSAA for at least 1 year.
April 4 Tue – April 30 Sun
About 20 students
【Notice of Result】
We will announce the result of the selection around May 9 Tue.
【How to apply】
Send the application form by accessing the link below.
【Visit our Page!】
Hiroshima Support Center for International Students
flyer_HSAArecruit2017 ※Click here